Le Portail des Hommes Libres
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Invitation to She Entrepreneurs

Invitation to She Entrepreneurs Empty Invitation to She Entrepreneurs

Message  Zhafit Mar 25 Oct - 16:28

Si vous connaissez des personnes qui sont intéressées, et si ça vous intéresse vous même essayez de remplir et d'envoyer votre candidature avant le 14 novembre.
Hi

I hope this finds you well.

The Swedish Institute are starting to call for applications for the leadership program She Entrepreneurs – addressing young women social entrepreneurs!
Below and attached as a pdf you will find the “Call for applications” for She Entrepreneurs 2012.

I would really appreciate if you could circulate the call for applications in your networks!

Thank you and all my best,

Brita Lundkvist

Invitation to She Entrepreneurs Download?mid=1%5f2495536%5fALIKDNkAAX66TqXMnwyGUUFuVqA&pid=1.2

Brita Lundkvist

P +46 (0) 8-453 79 16 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +46 (0) 8-453 79 16 end_of_the_skype_highlighting |
www.si.se | www.sweden.se

Swedish Institute | Svenska institutet
The Swedish Institute (SI) is a public agency that promotes interest and confidence in Sweden around the world. SI seeks to establish cooperation and lasting relations with other countries through strategic communication and exchange in the fields of culture, education, science and business.

Help save natural resources – please think twice before printing this e-mail or any attachments.

Brita Lundkvist

Administratör/ Kommunikatör
Tel: 08-453 79 16 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 08-453 79 16 end_of_the_skype_highlighting |

Svenska institutet
Svenska institutet är en statlig myndighet som verkar för att öka omvärldens intresse och förtroende för Sverige. Genom strategisk kommunikation och utbyte inom kultur, utbildning, vetenskap och näringsliv främjar vi samarbete och långsiktiga relationer med andra länder.

Tänk gärna på miljön innan du skriver ut detta mejl eller bilagor.

[color:7b2b=#000]

Si vous connaissez des personnes qui sont intéressées, et si ça vous intéresse vous même essayez de remplire et d'envoyer votre candidature avant le 14 novembre.
Hi

The Swedish Institute are starting to call for applications for the leadership program She Entrepreneurs – addressing young women social entrepreneurs!
Below and attached as a pdf you will find the “Call for applications” for She Entrepreneurs 2012.

I would really appreciate if you could circulate the call for applications in your networks!

Brita Lundkvist

Invitation to She Entrepreneurs Download?mid=1%5f2495536%5fALIKDNkAAX66TqXMnwyGUUFuVqA&pid=2

Brita Lundkvist

P +46 (0) 8-453 79 16 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +46 (0) 8-453 79 16 end_of_the_skype_highlighting |

The Swedish Institute (SI) is a public agency that promotes interest and confidence in Sweden around the world. SI seeks to establish cooperation and lasting relations with other countries through strategic communication and exchange in the fields of culture, education, science and business.

Help save natural resources – please think twice before printing this e-mail or any attachments.

Brita Lundkvist

Tel: 08-453 79 16 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 08-453 79 16 end_of_the_skype_highlighting |

Svenska institutet
Svenska institutet är en statlig myndighet som verkar för att öka omvärldens intresse och förtroende för Sverige. Genom strategisk kommunikation och utbyte inom kultur, utbildning, vetenskap och näringsliv främjar vi samarbete och långsiktiga relationer med andra länder.

[color:7b2b=#000]

Si voHi

Brita Lundkvist

Invitation to She Entrepreneurs Download?mid=1%5f2495536%5fALIKDNkAAX66TqXMnwyGUUFuVqA&pid=3

Brita Lundkvist

Brita Lundkvist

Svenska institutet

Zhafit
Zhafit
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas